Optimax battery operated ZXT strapping tools are available for the strapping of cardboard boxes, wooden pallets, bales and much more. An excellent piece of equipment to have at the ready. This particular machine is hand held so that it can be easily moved from one location to another. Featuring a patented strap gripper the strapping tool has improved tension for a more secure strapping fitting. This is the lightest model available in its class making it a favourite amongst professionals.
- Patented brushless single motor design provides extremely long service life.
- New 18V 4000mAh high-capacity battery.
- Patented strap gripper design for improved tension.
- Tension range:
- ZXT12 & ZXT16 - 250kg,
- ZXT19 - 400g.
- Soft mode for light or fragile packages.
- Lightest model in its class (3.5kg including battery).
- Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal to suit different aplications.
- Suitable for polypropylene* and polyester strapping.
- Extremely simple strap feed, with both straps being inserted together.
- Strap is tensioned, sealed, and cut quickly and efficiently.
- Simple and reliable to use.
- Higher battery capacity provides increased productivity.
- Single handed operation.
- Strap type compatibility: PP or PET
- Strapping thickness range: 0.65 - 1.27mu
- Strapping cycles per charge: 440*
- Tool weight including battery: 3.5kg
- Tool dimensions (with battery): 330 x 150 x 125mm
- Battery Charger voltage: 230v
- Recharge time: 30 minutes
*please note strapping cycles of full batteryvary based upon strap quality, specification, set tension, set sealing time, operation habits, ambient enviroment and tensioning distance.