Cardboard sheets and rolls are an excellent form of packaging that can be used for the postage, protection and bulking out of products. We have a choice of corrugated Kraft paper roll and cardboard sheets perfect for filling void space and wrapping goods.
Available in a variety of different sizes we have products suitable for everyone. Cardboard sheets and roll can be used to create a protective layer around postal items and wooden pallets. They can also be used to fill void space in extra large cardboard boxes or any other box that has empty space inside. This is important for keeping the contents of the box safe during storage and transportation.
Starting at: £7.95
Corrugated layer pads are single wall cardboard sheets ideal for providing protection to boxed and palletised goods. They are a must have for those working within an industrial environment where there is a constant flow of goods being shipped out.
The corrugated layer pads come in A3 and A4 to ensure that they are suited to different packaging needs. The sheets offer protection by acting as a barrier between the box and the products inside.
Our corrugated layer pads are made to the highest of standards. They are sturdy and robust and can withstand everyday wear and tear. They are also completely recyclable making sure that they are environmentally friendly.
- Size: 210 x 297mm A4 and 297 x 420mm A3
- 100 Sheets per pack
Starting at: £5.95
Corrugated Roll is used as packaging protection for items being shipped or stored away.
The grooved roll comes in a range of sizes offering protection for the smallest to the largest of goods. It can be easily cut to size allowing you to use as much or as little of the roll you need. The roll is ideal for weaving between products being packaged to keep them separate from one another and to prevent them from moving around too much.
Corrugated Roll is made from high quality 100% recycled cardboard. It is strong, robust and reliable making it one of the most favoured forms of packaging protection.
- Eco-friendly product - manufactured from 100% recycled cardboard
- 4mm thick & 75 metres in length
- Ideal for Interleaving & separating products or "scrunched up" as a void filler
- Corrugated on one side, smooth on the other
- C-flute paper - 85gsm
- Perfect for delicate surfaces
Starting at: £6.92
Solid board edge protectors are an essential item for use with cardboard boxes and palletised goods. The solid board edge protectors are used to reinforce the sides of cardboard boxes for extra strength and firmness.
Our edge protectors are made from high-quality materials ensuring that they are capable of withstanding the weight of heavy loads. Solid board edge protectors sit around the outside of the cardboard box protecting its edges from damage if knocked or bumped. Easy to use and fit, they can be assembled quickly and easily.
Available in a fantastic range of lengths, widths and thicknesses to make sure that there is something to meet all of your needs.
- Protection and stability for palletised goods
- Profiles made from cardboard (recycled paper)
- Stackable when nested
- Easy to fit
- Protect products during storage and shipment
- Prevent straps from cutting into packaged goods
- Prevent lightweight goods from being deformed when secured with stretch film and straps
- Stop loads from slipping when fixed with bands or stretch film
- Stabilise pallets
- Various lengths, widths and thicknesses available
- Safety and protection for box edges
- Easy to use
- Requires little storage space