Composite polyester strapping features a plastic coating that is designed to increase the abrasion resistance and rigidity of the strapping. This makes it much easier to feed through a pallet frame helping to speed up the strapping process. The strapping is typically used on surfaces that are highly abrasive and is used with Safeguard® strapping buckles for maximum strength. Composite polyester strapping is manufactured to the highest of standards ensuring that it is consistent and reliable.
- Plastic coated cord polyester
- 200 x 190mm cardboard core
- Sold 2 coils per case
- Best choice for highly-abrasive surfaces
- High rigity for through-pallet feeding
- Use with Safeguard strapping buckles for optimum system strength